5 Celeb News to Check Out …




1. Daniel Radcliffe on the Last Day of Shooting Harry Potter

He admitted that he wept like a child. Awww what a sweetheart! Check out the link for more teasers on his interview with Larry King.

2. Pia Toscano Signs with Interscope

Pia may have been voted off but she’s still a winner. This talented lady will release her single next week, so watch out for that.

3. Steal Freida Pinto’s Elegant Style

Check out the beautiful Freida in a simple halter top and white pencil skirt. You can copy her look on the cheap. Check out College Candy to know what items to buy.

4. Adele is Better Now and Will Continue Tour in August

Oh, thank goodness! The incredibly talented Adele had been resting for about a month now due to laryngitis.

5. Cy Waits on Breakup with Paris Hilton

According to him: “In my next relationship I expect honesty, strong values, true communication, commitment, mutual trust and respect, something I didn’t necessarily have recently. At the end of the day, I want my partner and I to have the same ethics.” Hmm….

0 comments:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

More