Comment of the day: 10 Words to Remember for a Healthy Romance…

How important is the word “Sorry” in a relationship? Here’s what one of our readers, Amy had to say on the 10 Words to Remember for a Healthy Romance,





Amy: “Sorry” is an important one… Granted, being in love means never having to say your sorry, but it’s a word that can be very difficult to say and difficult to admit fault… I don’t know, maybe I’m wrong.

Personally, I don’t think Amy is wrong at all. Can you imagine the resentment between a couple, not to mention how much longer each fight would go on for if not for this simple word? My motto is simple, if I’m wrong, I will apologize..maybe not in that moment but eventually, yes. It doesn’t take much and it does make a HUGE difference (as long as you mean it!)
What is your take on the use of “sorry”. What other words are important to remember for a successful relationship?

0 comments:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

More